Kansas State Wildcats Champion Heritage Stripe Face Mask - 2009504
- Elastic ear loops
- Lay flat to dry, do not iron
- Do not use fabric softener
- Machine wash warm (use non-chlorine bleach if needed)
- Medium weight, 1-ply smooth, breathable knit fabric
- Do not use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- Fabric Content: 85% polyester/15% spandex
- Mask may contain silver and/or copper, discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Shall not be used in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. This product has not been FDA approved or cleared. This product has been authorized by FDA under EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. Section 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
**Due to the intended use of the product and for the safety of our customers and employees, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted for face masks.**
Expectations for each order are 2-3 business days to process including NEXT-DAY, 2-DAY and PICK UP/CURBSIDE. Keep these processing days in mind when selecting the best shipping option for your order!
Shipping and Handling Charges:
Most ground packages weighing under 5 lbs. will be sent using United States Postal Service (USPS). Most packages weighing over 5 lbs., and 2-Day or Next Day delivery options, will be shipped via FedEx.
Please provide a street address for guaranteed delivery. PO Box addresses will not be ensured delivery for packages of our size.
PICK UP orders should be retrieved at the 519 McCall Road location after receiving a confirmation email that the order is processed and ready for pick up. Please provide a photo I.D. and your order number upon arrival.
For Curbside Delivery, please call the store at 785-537-0844 to let us know you are here to pick up your order. Please have a photo I.D. and your order number ready and we will bring your order out to you!
During peak season (August - December), orders may take longer to process and ship due to higher volume. Check the homepage for delivery alerts during that time frame.
Online purchases placed within the United States qualify for free returns. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about obtaining a free return label. We do not reimburse shipping or return fees.
To view our return policy, click here.