The K-State Super Store team wants you to know that our Super Fans’ health and safety is important to us, so we’ve put together a short list of steps to avoid catching illness such as COVID-19 during game days!
- Our store, like other businesses in Manhattan including the Bill Snyder Family Stadium, will be permitting entry to 25% of our typical capacity. We ask Wildcat fans to please be patient when waiting outside as we allow one party in at a time to accommodate this new headcount allowance in-store. The goal is to help provide physical distancing opportunities while shopping in-store.
- Face coverings such as masks and gaiters will be mandatory to wear while shopping for all those customers not medically exempt. Please courteously notify the door greeter if you are exempt.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing by staff will be conducted every three hours in high touch point areas such as restrooms, doors, and the cash wrap.
- Sanitizing hands while in-store by all is appreciated! Complimentary hand sanitizer lotion is provided for your convenience in multiple areas.
- Note our new seasonal hours that help us staff to peak shopping times safely!
- McCall Road:
- 10 am-6 pm Monday-Saturday
- 12-5 pm on Sunday
- The stadium locations: Opens 2 hours prior to kickoff and closes 30 minutes post-game.
- Other restrictions include:
- No food or beverage permitted in-store at any location.
- Debit and credit card purchases only at the stadium stores (McCall Road will still allow cash transactions).
- Jersey press opportunity at McCall Road location only (no West Stadium Center store).
- Fitting rooms at McCall Road remain closed
For questions prior to shopping with us, feel free to email email@example.com or call 785-587-0844. We can’t wait to cheer on the Cats with you this Fall season!
💜 - The K-State Super Store Team
Contributors, Jillian Headrick and Kyra Dreiling